My Contractions started at about 7:00 pm on Tuesday evening. My husband and I took a walk to bring them on stronger but they just went away. When we got home we went to bed.  At about 3:00 AM I woke up to go to the bathroom and when I finished to go back to bed I  felt a warm tingle run down my leg.

As I tried to sleep the warm sensation would not stop so I called the Doctor. He said to come on in, so at around 3:45 am my husband and I left for the good old hospital.  It took about 10 minutes to arrive. As I got settled into my room  the Doctor checked me. He said I had a tear in my bag of waters and there was a bit of meconuim, and since I was at 1.5 cm he was going to keep me.

I had told my husband that I wanted to stay away from the drugs and try it all natural. I spent most of my time with the contractions in the hot tub. By 12:00 noon I was at 3 cm and my family was in the waiting room.  It was about 2:00 pm when the contractions really started to hurt. I didn't want a epidermal so I just had a shot, but it didn't help much. I was checked again and was at 6 cm. I was stuck at 6 cm for many hours. Finally my doctor arrived to check me again.  She told me that the baby was probably to big to pass and that we would probably have to have a C Section. I agreed. I was tired of being in labor.

So as they prepped the surgery room my aunt did my hair. I was given a spinal and in about 4 minutes I was numb from waist down. It didn't take long for them to get Tyler out, He was born at 6:23 am weighing in at 9 lbs.   My husband held him first. I was in too much pain and waited till we got back to the room, but I guess I fell asleep, because I didn't get to hold Tyler until the next morning.  But I did remember being woke up in the night every hour so they could take my blood pressure.

In the morning I was sore. I wanted to hold my son and finally did. He was cute and looked like a hair-ball. I tried to breast feed but Tyler screamed. After 3 days of this I gave up and   the nurse gave  him some formula. We left the hospital on Saturday and I was glad to go home.